Brisbane-born Daniel Gaudiello strapped on his first pair of dancing shoes at the age of six at the Johnny Young Talent School, then at Promenade Dance Academy. Later he completed the Queensland Dance School of Excellence and Queensland Ballet professional year before being accepted into The Australian Ballet School, where he participated as an exchange student with The National Ballet School of Canada and the School of American Ballet. Daniel joined The Australian Ballet in 2004 and in early 2007 participated in classes with some of the world's finest ballet companies in London, Amsterdam, Munich and Paris. Daniel made his choreographic debut with a piece called Notte in Bianco for Bodytorque.To the Pointe in 2009 and was promoted to principal artist in 2010.
• Franz in Coppélia 2010
• Basilio in Don Quixote 2010
• Lescaut in Kenneth MacMillan's Manon 2008
• Christopher Wheeldon's Continuum© 2004
• Petrouchka in Petrouchka 2009
• English National Ballet in Le Spectre de la rose, London and Barcelona 2009
• Australian Dance Award nomination for Dyad 1929 2010
• Green Room Award nomination for Petrouchka 2010
• Helpmann Award nomination for Graeme Murphy's The Silver Rose 2010
• Telstra Ballet Dancer Award Winner 2007
• Freda Irving Scholarship 2006
• BJ Sutton Scholarshi
Biography and pictures courtesy of Daniel Boud and The Australian Ballet.